moderated Re: add "changed posting status" to the mod activity search terms #suggestion

Marv,  I think I misread your comment. Revisiting your suggestion, maybe you were referring to the action taken on the member, appearing in the member activity log. Even so, I favor keeping the same term ("xyz changed pqr's posting status") for both logs. I think that's what's done for the analogous actions.