moderated Re: add "fast forward" double arrow for member page scroll #suggestion

Jim,

It would be nice when clicking on a member in the member list for that
click to open in a new tab so after editing/whatever that member we
could just close that page and be back where we started from ...
My reflex is to always use Ctrl+Shift+LeftMouse to open list items in new tabs, for exactly this reason.

I could have sworn that I'd done this previously in the Members list, but it doesn't work now. Presumably for the reason Toby reports.

Huh.

+1 on Jim's suggestion above, or at least making the alternate clicks work in the usual way.

Shal