moderated Re: add "fast forward" double arrow for member page scroll #suggestion

Another issue while scrolling through members: I just jumped through all the hoops to get back to where I was (approximately page 18), and sent a bounce probe to a bouncing member there. Unfortunately that took me back to page 1 and now I have to start all over again. :-( It would be nice if after doing an action on a member, you were taken back to where you were in the members list.