moderated Re: add "changed posting status" to the mod activity search terms #suggestion

Thanks. That term would fit for an action within the Member Activity ("xyz member's post status was changed by pqr moderator"), but not in the Moderator Activity ("pqr moderator changed xyz's posting status"). So I can see how it originated. At this point, not only does it not match the idea, but it also doesn't match the actual log entry. So this seems to have been just an oversight at the time of the changeover.