moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 12:08 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
There is no attitude of scorn. But the stated purpose of beta is to suggest and discuss new features. Not to incessantly revisit done features and ask why they are the way they are, which is a lot of what has gone on here. I don't think there's any such thing as a "foolish question," as you put it. But I do think that basic questions about current features belong in GMF, as Mark has said time and time again. An "attitude of scorn" seems more evident in those using the term "dictator" to express our opinions, and in not respecting all the time and effort that went into deciding past issues.

It's always dangerous to say that I will not comment further in a thread. But I will try my best to do that here, even in the face of further possible (and, IMO, inappropriate) insults.

I disagree with your interpretation of the purpose of the group. I am going by what is on the home page of the group.

Group Description

"A group to discuss the Groups.io service and how it can be improved"

--
Gerald