moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 07:57 AM, Barbara Byers wrote:
Mark can decide what to shut down and what to revisit, and he seems fairly tolerant of recurring debates.
Barb
Well, he has already shut down the debate about the feature being discussed here and expressed his dissatisfaction with "relitigation." And now I'm done.