moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

Barbara Byers

We are not talking about issues "aging well" or not. We are talking about issues from within the past two or three years.

But Groups.io has grown exponentially in the last 2 or 3 years - so I wouldn't expect something that might have been "settled" for 50 owners might still be "settled" for 1000 or 10,000, or whatever the current number might be.  And who decides if something is settled "forever", which is what you seem to be implying?  Other than Mark, of course.  I get a bit tired of the folks who have been around the longest acting like they get to dictate what is worthy of change and what is not.  The attitude of scorn about new group owners really isn't warranted.  Yes, there are some basic and perhaps even foolish questions, but we also have some really good ones.  But again, Mark can decide what to shut down and what to revisit, and he seems fairly tolerant of recurring debates.
Barb