moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

Sure, an option is fine. It’s frustrating to spend time and energy to fight so hard for something, and not just personally but with a genuine interest in the product; get a decision from Mark; and then have to fight the same battle over again with newcomers who have not had a chance to even familiarize themselves with the reasoning that went behind the original decision. I have not noticed Mark particularly or spevifically encouraging this and hope he realizes the demoralizing effect it can have on those of us who fought so hard. I wish somehow that stare decisis applied in this situation. The ruling has already come down and then suddenly, here we go again...I doubt the arguments pro and con will be any different from what they were two years ago. There’s no reason for them to be. So why do it all over again?

On the plus side. we don’t have to implement it only to have it dismantled by marketing. 😉

On Dec 18, 2018, at 7:03 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 06:35 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It's not even debatable any more, really.
I believe Mark has always encouraged revisiting topics, especially when new people come along and have different, possibly better, ideas.  In this case, it could be an additional option for owners to use or not.