moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

Ken,

I have no clue why a grp would not allow msgs to be edited, but that’s none of my business!  But, not allowing members to Edit, and choose to Save w/o Resending to the grp seems counter productive.

Agreed. I'd like to be able to enable that in my groups. Possibly with an option to cause such edits to be moderated.

But my understanding is that common folk don’t have that option?

Correct. I think that decision was an overreaction.
I've seen enough cases now where a member made an inconsequential spelling or grammatical fix which really didn't merit re-sending to everyone's email Inbox, the Edited flag on site would have been sufficient.

Shal