moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 05:50 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Allowing members to edit and save without sending would be 10 times worse. We have been over and over and over this years ago. Please let's not do it again!

Biting my tongue is not working, back into the fray ...

I like "edit and save without sending" for fixing typos and so forth. I even occasionally make a big enough mess on a post that if the opportunity is available and I think that deleting the post won't make things worse, then I do.

I cannot say that I would trust everyone else though. That is why I am very happy that edited messages are flagged as such.

--
Gerald