moderated Why not allow Edit w/o resending

KWKloeber

I have no clue why a grp would not allow msgs to be edited, but that’s none of my business!  But, not allowing members to Edit, and choose to Save w/o Resending to the grp seems counter productive.

There’s many times I fix a simple typo or faux pas, and save w/o bothering the members w/another email.  If it’s critical/important then I resend. But my understanding is that common folk don’t have that option?  Only to resend an edited msg.
Extending that option not to resend to the masses (with owner option to allow it) would seem to be a valuable enhancement

ok, let ‘er rip.

Ken