moderated Re: Don't allow members to delete whole topics @strongsuggestion

It's just another minor issue. Mark's suggestion to void the message deals with that one aspect, and that one aspect alone.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 12:03 PM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
J,

Don’t forget that deleting a message from a thread makes it impossible to then lock or moderate the thread.

If that's still a problem it is a different one. And Mark has already suggested a solution: void the message rather than delete it entirely.
Shal