moderated Re: Don't allow members to delete whole topics @strongsuggestion

Shal,
Remember that after a member leaves, or is removed from, a group, they can no longer delete their posts anyway. Same as in Y!G.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 9:48 AM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
Mark,

I stand on the side of preserving a member's option to delete any or all of their contributions (Messages, Photos, Files, etc.).

I understand J's point about the license terms in Groups.io's TOS, but that's one of the few things I'm dissatisfied with about Groups.io. I much preferred the Yahoo TOS in that regard: it explicitly terminates the license if either the user or Yahoo deletes the content.

Shal