moderated Re: Don't allow members to delete whole topics @strongsuggestion

Chris Jones

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 12:15 AM, Ro wrote:
If a person wants a delete for personal reasons, nothing wrong with them asking the owner/moderator to delete it.
I agree entirely. I am somewhat puzzled by the facilty whereby members can delete posts; given that once a message is posted it is emailed immediately to those who read their traffic that way, and while the post can be deleted from the archive it cannot be deleted from everyone's Inboxes.

I would support message deletion being available to owners/moderators only, albeit settable at a group level.

Chris