moderated Re: Don't allow members to delete whole topics @strongsuggestion

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 07:18 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
Can a member post a "new" topic that is identical to another topic?
Actually, I just tested this and it turns out they can. I would have thought groups.io would have threaded them together, but it doesn't. I'm not sure what the goal would be and don't quite understand your message, but yes, they can do that, it turns out. It seems to be a separate issue, but I wonder whether this is the behavior we want/