moderated Re: Hashtags

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 08:56 AM, Tina wrote:
For a recipe sharing group, 5 hastags is simply not enough by the time we hashtag for Country, Ethnic origin, and Type or Category of a recipe, this leaves us only two hashtags to assign for main ingredients to aid members in their searches.
This strikes me as a peculiar application of hashtags.

The online search engine searches the message body in addition to the subject line...and with that understanding, I don't see how duplicating one into the other is going to enhance search capabilities.

Regards,
Bruce