moderated Re: non-member applying to subgroup should not get main group’s pending notice #suggestion

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 06:05 PM, magicalkingdomgroups@... wrote:
They don't care
Whether or not you've polled all of them, or whether you think your members are representative of everyone who joins a group, it's important for software to have a consistent user interface.

(Although it's clear that some people, even in this group, have not noticed the difference. :)