moderated Re: ability to disable "Like" feature #suggestion

Drew

Hah,hah... ironic indeed.

And to think, a while back I suggested replacing the like-only button with "pro" and "con" buttons (or how about "me too" and "not me"?) that would give all readers a chance to register opinion, positive and negative, whether they wanted to bother explaining themselves in a reply, or not.

Maybe that was probably the original intent of "like": to prompt activity from people who otherwise did not choose to post on a topic for whatever reason.

Anyhow, I would not mind seeing the wimpy, one-sided "like" go away; or be made optional if it is not a problem to add another optional feature to groups.

Drew

On 12/12/18 07:29, Bruce Bowman wrote:
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 01:11 AM, J_Catlady wrote:

Very good POINT about it being pointless. :)
That fact that several people have "liked" posts in this "I don't like 'likes'" thread has a certain irony to it, too.
Bruce