moderated Re: ability to disable "Like" feature #suggestion

I agree with that, too, especially since members interacting only via email don’t see the Likes. I know part of the idea of Likes is to cut down on clutter, which is great for groups worried about that. But I’m not one of those and would Like to get rid of Likes.:)

On Dec 11, 2018, at 1:11 AM, Sue via Groups.Io <sue.tier@...> wrote:

I would agree with this albeit for a different reason.
I prefer people to engage with the group Even if they only post a 'me too' type comment. I would rather they didn't have that lazy option since I'm fairly sure nobody ever checks to see if their comment was 'liked'.
Sue

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 7:06 AM +0000, "J_Catlady" <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

If I could, I would turn off "Likes" in my group. They sometimes turn into competitions, they can increase hostility between group members who disagree with each other, and sometimes someone "Likes" every single post addressed to them (which is just a personal pet peeve). So I am requesting the ability to disable this feature in a group.