moderated ability to disable "Like" feature #suggestion

If I could, I would turn off "Likes" in my group. They sometimes turn into competitions, they can increase hostility between group members who disagree with each other, and sometimes someone "Likes" every single post addressed to them (which is just a personal pet peeve). So I am requesting the ability to disable this feature in a group.