moderated Re: change title "Public Groups" on search groups page #suggestion

Shal, I like both ideas.

On Dec 8, 2018, at 12:08 PM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

J,

Different verbiage implying only that they are publicly listed, not
public in terms of membership, might be less misleading to people
searching for groups.
Could make a pointed tautology of it by calling them "Listed Groups".

Or make it meaningful by having also a heading for "Unlisted Groups" - containing only a count of them.

Shal