moderated change title "Public Groups" on search groups page #suggestion

The title "Public Groups" on the groups search page sounds like these are unrestricted-membership groups. Different verbiage implying only that they are publicly listed, not public in terms of membership, might be less misleading to people searching for groups. Or maybe, no title at all - or just "Groups." The fact that they are publicly listed means that they are publicly listed. Readers don't need to be told that they are.