moderated Re: Gmail.com From re-writing

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

J,

        Will look through tomorrow morning.  My brain is fried and, unfortunately, I made the mistake of setting my subscription back to "no email" moments before you sent your prior message.  I have reset it now to individual messages so that I can see if a pattern forms based on "reply from venue" and whether the person making the reply is me or someone else.

         I figure if something emerges it will help Mark figure out what's up with Google and the spoof warning banner.