moderated Re: Gmail.com From re-writing

Brian,
I replied to some of them via email and some via the web. I'm responding now via email. Tell me which one(s) you want to know about (you can give me the first couple of words) and I'll tell you which way I responded.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 8:26 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

J_Catlady replied to this topic and because of this I notice a pattern, at least with the content so far:  the banners only appear for messages I send from the Groups.io web interface when they land in my inbox as individual messages.  The ones that I send via Outlook 2016 don't get one.

J_Catlady's reply did not get one, either.  Just curious if that reply originated in e-mail or via the Groups.io web interface?