moderated Re: Gmail.com From re-writing

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

J_Catlady replied to this topic and because of this I notice a pattern, at least with the content so far:  the banners only appear for messages I send from the Groups.io web interface when they land in my inbox as individual messages.  The ones that I send via Outlook 2016 don't get one.

J_Catlady's reply did not get one, either.  Just curious if that reply originated in e-mail or via the Groups.io web interface?