moderated Re: Test for Groups.io signature append

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 08:10 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
it did show up this time, and this is the first time I've experimented with originating a topic
I still think that may be the key. The sig is appended below all the prior messages in the conversation thread. So perhaps your email is "helpfully" trimming those for you?