moderated Re: Test for Groups.io signature append

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

2nd reply from web interface.  I'm now wondering if this is something related to how Groups.io and Gmail interact when Gmail's webmail interface is used.  I did replies this morning exactly like my first reply using Outlook 2016, including deleting old material, and that signature is not here in Group Help.