moderated Test for Groups.io signature append

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

This message is originating from Outlook 2016, for the same e-mail account that I am registered under at Groups.io for all groups I participate in.

I do not have any sort of signature pre-configured in Outlook, and have never had my Gmail webmail signature appended to messages for this account that I did not originate using Gmail webmail.

So, let’s see if my Fran Leibowitz quote that’s currently set for the Beta group to be used when either web posting or e-mail posting automagically appears on this message in the Groups.io web forum interface, which is what I would expect.  Also, those of you reading via e-mail, does anything show up when my message arrives in your inbox?