moderated Re: Gmail.com From re-writing

I've started to get the banners again, but only from "bcc me"s in moderator messages to group members. That used to happen before the bad problem started with every one of my own messages, but had stopped at that point. Now it is back, and occurs every time I send a "bcc me" message.

It is not as bad a problem as the other one, so I've ignored it for now.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:21 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
Just wanted to report that I got three of "the big, yellow banners" this morning in Gmail for Group_Help messages (which is one of those low-traffic groups that I actually have set to deliver e-mail to me).  Two of those three were my own responses.