Date: 12/6/2018 12:51:31 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] members column for date of last post #suggestion

Aw c'mon! What's available in the Member Activity section is NOTHING like
Frances' suggestion below. What you get with your approach isn't information;
it's DATA. It becomes information only when it's presented USEFULLY as
Frances suggests.

Via your approach you see the name and date for every single posting, one
line per posting, with many lines showing for the more active members... vs
Frances' suggestion below that simply adds the date of most recent posting to
the member listing... one line per member... sortable by date of last posting.

So... how hard might it be to find the 50 most recent or 50 least recent
posters (out of 1,000 subscribers) via your approach vs Frances' approach? A
few seconds via Frances' approach... so long via your approach that no one
would ever try.

Jim H

Received from magicalkingdomgroups@... at 12/6/2018 05:55 PM UTC: