moderated Re: members column for date of last post #suggestion

Jim Higgins

Aw c'mon! What's available in the Member Activity section is NOTHING like Frances' suggestion below. What you get with your approach isn't information; it's DATA. It becomes information only when it's presented USEFULLY as Frances suggests.

Via your approach you see the name and date for every single posting, one line per posting, with many lines showing for the more active members... vs Frances' suggestion below that simply adds the date of most recent posting to the member listing... one line per member... sortable by date of last posting.

So... how hard might it be to find the 50 most recent or 50 least recent posters (out of 1,000 subscribers) via your approach vs Frances' approach? A few seconds via Frances' approach... so long via your approach that no one would ever try.

Jim H

Received from magicalkingdomgroups@gmail.com at 12/6/2018 05:55 PM UTC:

Most of that is available in the activity section
Click on Member Activity
Then you can click on the individual you want to look up
And see when the posted or how much the posted
And then go on to the next one