moderated Re: members column for date of last post #suggestion

With what magical kingdom suggests, you might (and in mine and many groups would) see pages and pages of the same people posting before finding the information I and Frances (and one of two others here who Liked the original suggestion) want; and you would see only active posters. You would not, importantly, have at hand a sorted list, by recent activity level or the lack thereof, of members who are INACTVE and their level of inactivity.

I think Toby’s suggestion is interesting, but for me, would not be so crucial.

On Dec 6, 2018, at 9:55 AM, "magicalkingdomgroups@..." <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:

Most of that is available in the activity section
Click on Member Activity
Then you can click on the individual you want to look up
And see when the posted or how much the posted
And then go on to the next one

-------Original Message-------

From: Frances
Date: 12/6/2018 10:59:39 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] members column for date of last post #suggestion

I think it would be interesting to see how many members post and how many don't. If last posted date was added, and the column was clickable so I could view it by date order, I could scroll down and get a rough estimate of activity by members. I could see the join date of those who are reading but not participating, for example.

Frances