moderated Re: members column for date of last post #suggestion

Toby Kraft

Frances,
Just want to mention there is no way to know who is 'reading' the posts, as there is no tracking of who 'opened' the email message (or viewed on the web either as far as I know).
That got me thinking that we can add a last post date for the most recent post/reply.  But what about "Like"?  Members could read posts and "Like" them so they are interacting with the group but not necessarily posting.  Perhaps another data field of 'most recent Like' would be useful?
Toby