From: Frances
Date: 12/6/2018 10:59:39 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] members column for date of last post #suggestion

I think it would be interesting to see how many members post and how many don't. If last posted date was added, and the column was clickable so I could view it by date order, I could scroll down and get a rough estimate of activity by members. I could see the join date of those who are reading but not participating, for example.

Frances