moderated Re: members column for date of last post #suggestion

That’s pretty much exactly why I want it.

On Dec 6, 2018, at 8:59 AM, Frances <frances@...> wrote:

I think it would be interesting to see how many members post and how many don't. If last posted date was added, and the column was clickable so I could view it by date order, I could scroll down and get a rough estimate of activity by members. I could see the join date of those who are reading but not participating, for example.

Frances