From: J_Catlady
Date: 12/4/2018 11:37:23 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] members column for date of last post #suggestion

And I don't think this is a subject for beta any more. Mark will decide whether or not he wants to add the field. If you want to discuss the difference between members in order of most recent post, vs. messages in order of most recent message, you should probably take it up in GMF.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:35 AM J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 09:17 AM, magicalkingdomgroups@... wrote:
Go to activity
Click on Message Activity