moderated Re: Marking members with Advanced Preferences for email delivery #suggestion

As a result of these statuses being shown in my groups list, I noticed that I was "R" in beta without being "F." That was a result of having previously been "F R" and then going back to receiving all messages (i.e., unchecking "following only" but forgetting to uncheck "autofollow replies").

I think that "R" should be a subcategory of "F" or "FF". I don't think it makes sense to allow it to exist on its own, because if you're receiving all messages anyway, then you're auto-following replies.