moderated Re: members column for date of last post #suggestion

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 07:53 AM, magicalkingdomgroups@... wrote:
If it can be done that way
Because the utility of that is very limited. What you will see in the message list might be, for example, 20 posts by one or two members during the last couple of days, then a couple of pages of posts of a couple of other members, etc. In my group you would have to scroll through pages and pages to see all of the members who have posted recently, and in what order.