moderated Re: members column for date of last post #suggestion

I agree with the prevailing opinion and I don’t think there’s any question of removing date joined. It was a bad idea and I’m sorry I ever brought it up. I would still like to have date posted added if possible.

On Dec 4, 2018, at 6:18 AM, Cacky B <cackyb@...> wrote:

Please keep 'date joined'.  I find it very useful for locating specific people, but couldn't care less when they posted.
Cacky