moderated Re: members column for date of last post #suggestion

I take back the request to substitute the "posted" date for the "joined" date and I now agree with Michael - we need the "joined" date if for no other reason than to be able to see the members list in order of most recently joined first. I don't care about the date they joied, but I do care about seeing the newest members at the top.

So I hereby revert to my previous request to simply add the "posted" field if possible, not subsitute it for "joined".