moderated Re: members column for date of last post #suggestion

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 03:13 PM, Michael Pavan wrote:
It’s handy checking who is subscribed, particularly when they say they are but not getting messages and aren’t reliable about saying what their email address is
I don't understand the utility of this. Everybody knows what their email address is, or at least knows what the possibilities are for which email address they subscribed under. I have never had to check the date someone subscribed, or had occasion to make use of that date in any way, shape, or form. But perhaps I'm alone.

I'm just thinking that if there is limited space, spend it on something more useful - at from my point of view. If there's room to include both, then include both.