moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Chris Jones

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 08:21 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Added advanced subscription option badges to the Delivery column in the Members page.
Could this also be added to one's own list of groups (just as the posting status badge appears there)?

Sure. Done!
Um... Mark, could you possibly have a look at the result? The list of group names and the latest message times are now on opposite sides of the screen. IMHO this is less than optimal, as things like number of members and delivery seem to be "more important" than the time of the latest message. I know that there will be as many opinions as there are members of this group but I think my preferred sequence across the screen would be group name / actions needed / latest message / delivery / #members, putting the subjects in a more suitable order of importance.

Chris