moderated Writing from a group homepage #suggestion

Frances

When I write a message from a group homepage to a moderated group, I have no indication that I actually did it. Not until the message is approved by a moderator, or rejected. Once or twice, I have clicked on discard instead of send!

It would be nice if there were something showing that a message has been sent by me but is waiting for moderation. Of course, I can write from my email and then there is the Sent mail.

So just a nice to have!

Frances

PS I love that drafts are automatically saved!