moderated Re: Update login expiration on site visit #suggestion

Dave Sergeant

Maybe Yahoo works differently in your part of the world. In the UK
(both yahoo.co.uk and yahoo.com) I have always had to re-login every 14
days despite never deleting cookies. A well known feature, I am sure
you will find discussion about it on the Yahoogroups gmf.

But hey, now that all our groups have moved to GIO I have now
permanently deleted my Yahoo cookies.

Dave

On 9 Nov 2018 at 23:12, Jim Higgins wrote:

I NEVER encountered any 14-day time out in my 16 years of managing
groups on Yahoo!

Unless I accidentally deleted cookies or manually logged out I NEVER had
to enter Username and Password to access Y! or Y!Groups.

http://davesergeant.com