moderated Re: Update login expiration on site visit #suggestion

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 01:36 PM, Don Clark wrote:
Believe me when most of your members are seniors they don't even have "just a smidgeon" of  computer literacy I really have to hold the hands of most members.
I'm getting really tired of these ageist remarks. I'm over 50, and I'm betting that the majority of my group members are over 50, and it's only once in a blue moon that I have to hold anybody's hand. So please, tell us that your group members are computer illiterate. Tell us that you have to hold their hands. But please stop justifying that on the basis of their ages.