moderated Calendar - Date Format on Reminder Notices

Pamela Tatt

I asked this question in the GMF and it was suggest it might be a matter for the beta group.

I am struggling to find where to change the date format for calendar reminders.
I am in Australia and use the DD.MM.YY format.  I have this selected everywhere I can find to make a selection but the reminders still arrive with the American format of MM.DD.YY which is confusing for our elderly members.

Is it possible to add a selection box for Date Formats to the Calendar??  Either when adding Events or as a Default setting perhaps?

Kind regards,
Pamela