moderated Re: a PAID version with no footer links??? #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 02:06 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 10:51 AM, Sam Hughes wrote:
Want a PURE email group, with no member ever learning there is an "online interface" whatsoever.
I don't think that's possible in groups.io. It really goes against the model.
Indeed.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:  Why choose to sign up to use a medium, intentionally designed as a fusion of e-mail list and online forum, if you adamantly don't want one half of said fusion?

There are plenty of other options out there if you want one, or the other, but not both.  When you add to that the fact that no one is obligated to use either interface if they do not so choose, well . . .