moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 12:19 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 11:15 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
I haven't tested it, but if that is indeed the case I do wonder how that is achieved in the face of Reply All behavior.
It is not the case after all, you're right. I missed the little "+1" in the "To" field.
Anyway, this is very discouraging. In light of this, I can't use either the reply-to-sender or the reply-only-to-sender hashtag in my group.

As an aside, this is a big reason I want to complete the app and add unread message tracking (ie Groups.io Inbox). I cannot control a lot of the experience of reading messages with the various email clients. And I have no control whether an ESP decides to accept email from us (ie cox.net is delaying a lot of email from us right now), or mark our messages as spam. Having our own email client just for Groups.io messages will give users an option to have a better experience with our groups.