moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 11:15 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
I haven't tested it, but if that is indeed the case I do wonder how that is achieved in the face of Reply All behavior.
It is not the case after all, you're right. I missed the little "+1" in the "To" field.
Anyway, this is very discouraging. In light of this, I can't use either the reply-to-sender or the reply-only-to-sender hashtag in my group.