moderated Re: Hashtag and Topic reply to overrides

p.s. I did report this to support as a bug at least a year ago, but eventually gave up on it, thought it might be due to "disable other reply options," etc. So I'm glad it's coming up now.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 9:11 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 09:02 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Are you using Reply All or something?
No, and that's the issue. The user just hits "reply" and gets the bounce message. This is using gmail. Not sure what happens with other email addresses but I seem to recall that it was a universal problem in my group, before I stopped using the feature. People replying via email were just hitting "reply," very innocently. Then they'd get the bounce message and would start to complain to me, wonder whether they'd been removed from the group, etc. As I said before, I have not yet had a chance to remove the "disable other reply options" in my test group and try this there and see if there's the same result.